Sunday, July 10, 2016

Ready for stamp club!


Here's 3 of the projects we are making tomorrow night at stamp club in Colorado.  If you are interested in attending a stamp class let me know and I will notify you when a class is in your area...of course you can always come stamp with me in Nebraska!  These three cards use a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit was so adorable that I purchased refills to have enough for our classes.  Did you know that only Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase the left over kits?  That is true... and another reason to sign up for the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits.  As well as using the supplies in the kit, I added the Foxy Friends cute fox image......head of fox is punched out and adhered with a dimensional.   All cards are quick and easy and I love the color combination of Pool Party and Calypso Coral.

No comments: